I personally don't know of any particular cases, but do any of you?
LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 29 Answers Aug 20, 2009

NO!...Why would you want to?....Are you Jealous?...Lol

Best Answer

Why is "Are you Jealous" always the answer to lesbian/gay related questions...I hope this is a joke.

Best Answer

Dont even try, just jump in the middle...

Best Answer

lol @ Tyrr's answer. It's not possible, just like men are born gay, women are born lesbian...just one of those irreversible things of nature. Roll with it :)

Best Answer

Why would you want to? Be yourself and let others be themselves, it's best that way

Best Answer

Oh alright, we'll go by your way.
If someone wants to have sex with animals and children LET THEM BE! That's who they are after all right?
:) You sir are a GENIUS.

Best Answer

And you, sir, are an IDIOT. The fact that you can even jump from "be yourself and let others be themselves" to "let them have sex with animals and children" shows you are just grasping for straws. I bet you're also against gay marriage because it just open the door for pedophiles and animals lovers to get their freaks on. Please. Use your brain for once in your life. What happens between two CONSENTING ADULTS is not harming anyone else. What happens to a child or an animal (both of which cannot consent) is criminal. Did that clear anything up for you??

Best Answer

I know people who've claimed it. But in my experience, they are either lying (to themselevs or to everyone else it really doesn't matter which), or they relapse and hide it (which means they never really changed they just buried it), or they pretend hiding it or "not acting on it" is somehow the same thing. So in my experience it's bs. <br />
But I do know some people who were curious about being straight, might be maybe 10% straight (if you believe in percentages of sexualities) and eventually made the decision that they were really a lesbian. Or visa versa. But that's not changing them, it's how they've always been. That's just a process of self-discovery. But it can be a process. And it's not always as obvious as "ew!" vs "omg!" sometimes you have feelings for both and you have to evaluate which one's stronger. you have to learn how you interpret what you feel. It doesn't change maybe the types of things you've felt all along - just your knowledge of what to do about it and how you plan to take it. OMG, tangent. No I think people who claim they can change sexuality are missing the point. It's a part of who you are, and who you are doesn't go away. It can get lost, buried or lied about, but it doesn't change shape. You are who you are, and no one else.

Best Answer

it depends of wether she is really a lesbian or one of many bisexual women who choose a gay or straight lifestyle

Best Answer

sorry there is no "turning" that takes place. a person is either gay or straight. now it is possible for her or any other gay/lesbian to supress their feelings for whatever reason. being gay/lesbian is not like a light switch that we can turn on/off at will.hope things work out for u.

Best Answer

no - you'll just to have the chop and hope she digs chicks with a prominent adams apple.

Best Answer

One to Tyrrmack.<br />
ZING!

Best Answer

ive truned two lesbos and workin on my thrid...the trick is to get them to realiz that there just confused and the feelin of them wantig the same sex is all n there heads...now i can c if they just ****** me and went back to there lezbo lifes but one married now and the other one is praego and givin her life to"god"so its what its how...anythang iz posable

Best Answer

To my experience, no. You can make a girl like you, but she'll never truly love you the way she would love another woman. Trust me, I've been dumped by a girl that I tried to turn from a lesbian.

Best Answer

if they were to switch onto the straight path than they were most likely never a lesbian<br />
and just using that title in confusion or for the hell of it. <br />
I'm sure you know that lesbian is something you're born into not something you can make yourself and not something you can change.

Best Answer

Why did lesbians always try to steal my MTF transsexual "girl"friend away from me back when I used to live that lifestyle? I mean, are you really a lesbian if you go after a chick with a ****?

Best Answer

Use every ounce of strength and will power to show how much you love for them. And if it's not enough... If your strong enough move on... In like I, I'd radther die or become a war machine with no mind.

Best Answer

There is a huge line there whether a lesbian or gay person can go back straight. Most get this way from trauma from when they were younger and just never got over it. Rape or neglect can be a huge source for them changing. Others take it as a comfort zone. Women are comfortable with other women same with men. That comfort can turn into love or affection for the same sex. The thing is that its not what your born with, its something of a personal choice. If you feel comfortable around women then you will choose a woman same goes for a man. I believe if you really want a lesbian/gay to go straight, accept their comfort zone and then put yourself in that zone. It takes time but if you feel the woman/man is worth it go for it. Once you reach that zone from their you can change their aspect on what they think of the opposite sex. Make yourself the exception!! (most important part in trying to change anything). Also give them something that they are not used to and make it exciting. No one wants to follow the norm so become the unnormal and change their outlook

Best Answer

Yes you can, people aren't "born" gay. <br />
It's always been a choice, even ex-lesbians and gays themselves proclaimed that. <br />
Homosexuals can jump back and forth by their own will (Do your research!!)<br />
The guys here that said gay people are "obviously" in-born have never really held any evidence. <br />
Go ahead! Ask them! <br />
:) They won't be giving you any sources besides "Oh..I heard it from other people that said so".<br />
Honestly kid, this is a bad place for answers if that's what you're trying to find.<br />
It's more of a battle ground on who's right and who's wrong.<br />
Don't be lazy and go gather your information by yourself, not from random people who believe in their own ideology. <br />
Many people can believe in the same thing, but just because the majority goes with it doesn't make it right. Years ago most people believed that the damn planets revolved around the earth until SCIENCE and PROOF slapped them in the face.

Best Answer

I was a straight weight-lifting-athlete who married as a christian-virgin and thought that life would be perfect. 11 years into a affection-less marriage, I left my husband for a more masculine woman and thought I had met the love of my life. After 2 years of bliss and 3 years of declining into hell, we broke up when she left me for another woman. <br />
I absolutely embraced the lesbian world for 5 years and am happy to say, I would never go back. That world doesn't embrace bi women and certainly never women who choose to go back. They LOVE when they get a "toaster" (The Ellen Show) but don't forgive when you go back. They view conquering a straight woman as a prize. <br />
The love that I have finally found was well worth the wait. It is possible and immensely satisfying in every way. <br />
** an important side note is that our sex life would never be as amazing without the years of experimentation with a woman!

Best Answer

My very good friend was a lesbian, raised by lesbians, had never even kissed a guy. Then she met this awesome guy who saved her life. They fell in love, got married, had 3 kids and also kinky **********. So now she's bi. But I think that is the exception, not the rule. And you can't force it, it's a force of nature when that happens!

Best Answer

maybe..if shes confused..but if she dresses manly, speaks manly and acts manly..not a chance

Best Answer

I'm struggling with all the imagery in this. A straight path sounds kind of boring. Do I want to be on the straight path? No, give me the odd twist and undulation any day.<br />
Probably depends on how good their sense of direction is...

Best Answer