Hello Friend...I'm thinking that since you are asking this question you are not comfortable with your wife going out all night. And that's pretty much your answer right there. While I believe if two married people both want to live a certain lifestyle and are truly content with it, there is no right or wrong. But, when one isn't content with it, then there's a problem. A lot of factors too that are not mentioned in your post..like how long married, how long she's been going out all night....etc. I can only speak for me; I would not at all like my spouse going out to a bar and staying all night because clearly, he is not happy or content at home and something is lacking in our relationship.

Best Answer

I think it's funny that I found this link in my husband's browsing history after I asked him to consider that he goes out every night for about three hours without me asking any questions or giving him any ****. But, when I let him know that his 'schedule' keeps me from even considering anything to do with my friends, he gets all ****** and acts like I want to 'go out with single friends to bars all night'. Why is he looking up this kind of crap on a hookup site, other than the fact that maybe that's what he's been doing this whole time?

Best Answer

I don't know if it is "proper" but just because she is going out all night, it doesn't mean that she is cheating or anything. She could just be having a great time with her friends. However, if your not comfortable with it then she needs to respect your feelings. She would probably expect you to do the same since you are married, so she needs to respect your feelings.

Best Answer

Do you think that a man who spends 2 to 3 hours away 6 nights a week should consider that maybe his wife would like to be able to have some time away, without being pegged as someone who wants to go do something shady or go to bars and **** other people? It seems that what my husband does is okay, but what I want to do, (which never really has been established because I can't even consider any plans because he already has every evening to his own and we have two young children to take care of... uh.. exhale.. ) is always irrisponsible and nothing 'that a wife should be doing'. I don't ask what he does when he's out. He tells me one thing, but I don't know where he is.. I just believe him, I have no reason not to. But yet, when I want to do what I find fun and social, he ***** a brick.. ****!

Best Answer

Depends, does she come home smelling like OldSpice?

Best Answer

What's proper is up to what's agreed upon between the two of you. And your question depends on the frequency. If it's every night, perhaps you need to discuss why you miss seeing her. If not, you may need to take into consideration the fact that just because she's married doesn't mean she loses her friends. Even if they are single. <br />
Another thought would be guys night out. Why aren't you out having fun too?

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer