uggh thx for the vision dude...I just lost my appetite

Best Answer

Noooo, lose the bra.

Best Answer

HIL=AR=I=OUS, piggish, but funny

Best Answer

Not piggish, Honest. You think it's funny then ya whip out the judgement, awesome.

Best Answer

I will if you will...go first.

Best Answer

It depends on where you are going. It is perfectly OK as long as the bra is very pretty, if not then no. Unless you are going somewhere more adult, then probably no bra as some suggested.

Best Answer

Only if your going to work ....................as a p*rostitu*te

Best Answer

Who cares gain we are all into each other business just let people live as they want

Best Answer

hmmm, only in certain places, because you don't want to make people feel uncomfortable, and you may not want creeps breathing down your neck unless of course, you don't mind creeps:P

Best Answer

Only if you are a female.

Best Answer

Unless yourgoing out to the bar then no lol

Best Answer

The only way to go!

Best Answer

around me? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Best Answer

It is wrong on so many levels, so that's a NO then.

Best Answer

Certaily is fun, wheather proper or not. My uplift bras are made low-cut so my nipples show nicely. I wear sheer blouses all the time. I love showing off my breasts. I am often topless at home and in the back yard. If someone comes to the door they get a nice eyefull and I get the joy of knowing seeing my bare breasts is a sight they will never forget! I wasn't given beautiful **** to not show them off. I work as a cocktail waitress in a small out of the way bar. I asked the owner if he would fire me if I worked topless. He simply said go for it. I love going to work now. I work topless, with black lycra hot-pants and black sheer nylon stockings showing welts and garters, with 5 inch stilettos. The shoes were painfull by the end of my shifts at first but I got used to it and loved the way they made me walk. Plus I make twice what I used to. but the best part is showing off my pretty **** to all those cute men!!

Best Answer

yes its the fashion now

Best Answer