Racism isn't always bad, discrimination is bad. It's racist but it isn't discriminatory.

Best Answer

that is very perceptive, and i am inclined to agree with you.

Best Answer

Seems the other way round to me. Discrimination is a perceptive function, but racism is an evil ideology.

Best Answer

discrimination is defined as denying rights and priveleges to others based on prejudice. racism is an idea, discrimination is action.

Best Answer

Racism is just a way to categorize things. The differences exist and can be distinguishable. Sorting by race or complexion is no worse than sorting by height or even sex, for that matter. Being attracted to one gender is sexist and being attracted to one skin tone is racist, but both are perfectly natural. I like blondes, it's not a conscious decision, it's just what catches my eye.

Best Answer

There is a difference between racism and being racially aware.... <br />
Everyone is different and as humans we pick up on these differences.... if it weren't skin colour or ethnicity we'd find some trait or feature to distinguish between people, it's in our nature and nurture. It's how we react to these differences which is negative or positive.<br />
When you are looking for dates which may lead to a partner you want to make sure that the person is compatible with you and vice versa. I'm not saying for a minute opposites shouldn't date, what I am saying is that people should go into relationships with as much information as possible (within reason)

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

not if you intend on dating them... or did you put the non=whities @ the bottom, grand dragon :) jkjk

Best Answer

Yes. Yes it is.

Best Answer

i'm hoping this question raises awareness with the ep admins that we're sick of them and creeped out by them

Best Answer