my gf's daughter has a friend who lies about who she is and what she looks like to boys. shes 17 and fat as a pregnant show hog. she is also sadly painfully ugly too. my gf thinks she is rediculous and calls her '' fatty " she has one poor boy convinced hes in love with a beautiful blond girl, and beggs for her attention via texting. im actualy bewildered by this bizzar behaivior that the girl and my gf's daughter seem to take great amusement from. my gf thinks the girl is a disaster of a young woman. ( eat some more chicken & dumplins ) fatty fatty fat fat, lmfao ! whats your take on this ?
boogerflicker boogerflicker 31-35 5 Answers Jun 3, 2012

People lying about themselves online?? I'm sorry, that just doesn't happen. Absurd.

Best Answer

i just figured only men did this kind of thing. ive never even heard of a female doing such things..hmm

Best Answer

I guess everyone is capable. It's a great opportunity to be someone you'd like to be. The biggest problem I think is that people trust faceless strangers and believe what they write because they are just as eager for something as the deceiver.

Best Answer

its very common they hide behind hot usernames and avatars because they cannot show thier real self.

Best Answer

how does she even work the keyboard with those chubby fingers?

Best Answer

It's sad, but there are a lot of people on EP who use fake identities....and not just on EP....all over the internet. People who feel inadequate can hide themselves and via the computer experience the glamour and the love they can never achieve in their real lives. What a thrill it must be for that poor fat girl, to be able to get all that attention, when she can never get any on her own. I feel sorry for her.

Best Answer