Hedonisticmisanthrope Hedonisticmisanthrope 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Health

It depends when you're at home just go~ but if you're not. Don't! There are people who taking advantages when you're drunk.

Best Answer

I drink solo all the time!

Best Answer

nothing wrong with sipping on a slow one by your lonesome

Best Answer

I take shots... :(

Best Answer

oh you really going to work then. I sip my tea, slow and easy. I don't drank it, I make love to it.

Best Answer

Closet drinker's are the smartest. You'll figure out if you have a problem with it later in life. Don't step over the line.

Best Answer

Don't drink for 2 weeks, if you can't do it, or you have trouble doing it, you have a problem.

Best Answer

probably couldn't quit for two weeks,.. not unless I substituted with something else...

Best Answer

Yes, you have a problem.

Best Answer

I live alone so if I drink..I am drinking alone..not an alcoholic...lol

Best Answer

Sounds like recreation.. no dependancy here... oO

Best Answer

How often do you drink?

Do you drink to excess?

Do you hide the liquor bottles?

Best Answer

a few times a week, not always alone tho. generally I do drink to get drunk so that may be considered excessive... don't hide my drinking though since I don't feel I have a problem with it and it doesn't "negatively" impact my life except for the occasional hang over

Best Answer