mistygreen08 mistygreen08 22-25 11 Answers Jan 7, 2012

if you don't pause after a failed relationship, and figure out your part in the failure, it's more than likely you will carry that trait, behavior, etc.. to the next relationship

Best Answer

The two people in the long term relationship were probably not in love with each other if either one are able to move on so quickly.

I think in some cases, when people break up after a long term relationship, the love had already died long before. At least one or both had already checked out mentally before the official breakup date. So when they move on so quickly, it's probably because they've been mentally ready for a long time.

Best Answer

Seems to be easy for some people to do this. But to me...... it would seem there was no real/true love to begin with, and, possibly an affair was brewing on the side before the split.

Best Answer

no that's dumb i have had friends try to set me up right away after a breakup it's stupid

Best Answer

yes..for some it's as easy as breathing...

Best Answer

depends if that person moving on was truly in love

Best Answer