Yes, it is. Then we must define abuse, and see it it qualifies as a crime.

Best Answer

sorry ?

Best Answer

Which word don't you understand? Anyone can claim they have been abused, there must be definitions so that this word is not used abusively.

Best Answer

OK , there is true in what you say , let me know your defintion of abuses like spreading lies about others , are people free to spread lies about others ?

Best Answer

Yes, unless it fits the definition of slander. And BTW, a god or an idol is not a person, they can't file a suit. As for dead people, it is up to the offspring to decide.

Best Answer

Freedom of speech the western style LOL! Pure stupidity, I'd say.

Best Answer

We are given freedom with the expectation that we will use it for Good. Freedom to do evil isn't freedom, it's just evil.

Best Answer

Oh **** off

Best Answer

Yes. It is also freedom not to tolerate being abused.

Best Answer

I am free to tell you shut up?
and then you don't tolerate being abused and tell something bad about me and then I say something bad about you , then you spread lies about me and then I spread lies about you and so forth

Best Answer

You are free to tell me to shut up, yes...and we are both free to do as we like, but why would you assume that I would be abusive toward you in return?
That is a very pessimistic thing to believe.

Best Answer

are you really convinced with this idea ?
ok not you (yet you have already said It is also freedom not to tolerate being abused. )but someone else who didn't accept me saying such things to him ?
then who is right ?
beging to abuse to people OR not tolearate being abused and then abuse in respond ?

Best Answer