The cabinet where it is stored is actually less than 2 inches away from the holder. I am not kidding, it really is.
calmgreenocean calmgreenocean 41-45, F 17 Answers Jan 26, 2012

It isn't too much to expect, but if you expect it, you will probably be disappointed. Sorry. <br />
My suggestion. If they don't replace it, put the fresh roll back in the cabinet when you are done and leave the empty roll on the holder. Eventually they might get the idea. May be worth a try.<br />
Another option. When you are done, take them the fresh roll, tell them they forgot to replace it, and ask them to go put it on the holder. <br />
Option three. Accept that they are inconsiderate or inept in that area, and deal with it yourself. Some things aren't worth making a fuss over.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice. :)

Best Answer

I bet they leave the seat up too

Best Answer

Jail.......there's a difference

Best Answer

No, they actually don't. I can't complain about that. :0

Best Answer

No it's really not. Actually, I replace the toilet paper more at my boyfriend's house than my own. I guess I got in the habit of it to try to get on my boyfriend's mom's good side. At home, I just leave the toilet paper on the counter above the holder and replace it if I'm bored on the toilet and it's annoying me.

Best Answer

You have no idea...until you have had to untwist and use the cardboard tube.....

Best Answer

Ikr! I have suitemates here at school who don't know how to replace toilet paper, it's so rude and annoying. They have also clogged up our shower a few times, too.

Best Answer

I totally feel for you, lol, :)

Best Answer

Lol, tell me about it. Every time the toliet paper is running low, or I use the last of it, I replace it and even bring two extra rolls into the bathroom and sit them on top of the toilet.

Best Answer

What a great roomie you are. :)

Best Answer

I'm with you.

Best Answer

Lol.. frustrating isn't it? It will be okay sweetie. They may never learn, but it will be okay.

Best Answer

Meow

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Apparently so.

Best Answer

I sure hope you washed your hands before you posted this question.

Best Answer

What for? (haha)

Best Answer

Is it really too much to ask that commercial grade toilet paper be made of somethimg more soft than warehouse priced Premium qgrade, AAA ultra coarse wood pulp?

Best Answer

its a universal man joke...

Best Answer

Except, it's also a female. I don't think it really has anything to do with male or female, just laziness.

Best Answer