Thats what I heard, that the way he is going, the government will weaken and fall. Plus I know that he believes in regulating corporations. To be perfectly honest, it sounds like that would be nice, considering it would sure be nice to be able to rebuild the govt, and business.
ratburn ratburn 18-21 9 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

Regulation and higher taxes on the rich are what make the US a world power back in the 1950s and 1960s. Greed has gotten us into the situation we're in now.

Best Answer

No of course not, that's just Republicans panicking. <br />
Economically Obama is a moderate Republican. He proposes mild regulations, weak social programs, and a health care plan that benefits big business. That ain't left wing. He's far more right wing than many Democrats, but because the Republicans have pulled the political spectrum so far to the conservative side, everyone left of them looks like a socialist.

Best Answer

Nothing bad will happen ....stop listening to what you have been listening...be calm and carry on...

Best Answer

our congress refuses to regulate corporations effectively. It doesn't matter that much Obama has done is good for business and our people

Best Answer

Yes, exactly like it has the last almost 4 years he's been our Preaident.

Best Answer

Someone always predicts the end of life as we know it if the person they wanted to elect doesn't win. I don't agree with the rep. line, and I think we'll be fine. Plus there's a chance my kids and I may someday have health insurance, which Romney was determined to keep out of our reach.

Best Answer

no one can answer this for sure. Only time will tell, politics are complex and will always be. No one has the ultimate solution or produces the ultimate catastrophe (although some try).

Best Answer