If youre asking about sex, then no, thats dumb

Best Answer

I'm torn here. I didn't wait for my Husband but I kind of wish I did. I think I gave away something very special to pointless guys who frankly didn't deserve it so if I could have given my virginity to my Husband, I would have done but... I also think that your experiences make you who you are and holding back such a massive part of yourself, your sexuality, doesn't give you or your intended a real view of who you are. Marriage is a massive commitment, it should be for life so it's better to go into it with a whole view of who you are, who he is and fully understanding life and relationships to the best of your ability. But, choosing carefully who you give it to, waiting for love and eventually marrying that person. That would be a smart move I think.

Best Answer

Your respond was beautiful :)

Best Answer

Thanks :o)

Best Answer

I've seen too many people rush into marriage (at least partly) so they can have sex, so I'd have to say no. In fact, you'll probably have a much better idea whether you want to get married or not once the whole sex thing is out of the way.

Best Answer

no, what if you find out after your married his equipment doesn't work...and pills don't help..and he's a bad kisser and sucks a foreplay..then you'd just be screwed.. Noway, good sex and working equipment and chemistry are important..u better play around first.

Best Answer

That is when it ends for christs sake!

Best Answer

Hahaha sorry attarded, don't know any better.

Best Answer

Yes, I think so.<br />
Trust me, I've heard from many people who've had sex before marriage and they said that it was one of their biggest regrets and they wished they waited. But do what you feel is right for yourself. Just make sure you do it with someone special that you really care about and that the person truly feels the same way about you too.

Best Answer

I didn't know sex was the determining factor of how you discover who your soulmate is.

Best Answer

Well, now ya know!

Best Answer

yeah, sureee.

Best Answer

does anyone even do that anymore? Wait, i mean

Best Answer

apparently did u see that tv show virgin diaries and two virgins who got married and kissed for the first time look like they were eating eat other faces... It was gross and an example of why not to wait.

Best Answer

ew. glad i missed that one. lol

Best Answer

Hahaha that just made me cracked up

Best Answer

i definitely think so

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Honestly. .. sometimes I regret not waiting but other times I am happy that I had some of those experiences. However, PLEASE don't do it with anyone you are trying to just please or make them stay with you. That you WILL regret. Value yourself enough to be picky. :)

Best Answer