SPHARRISON SPHARRISON 56-60, F 35 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

Heck yeah! Even if she doesn't have the figure for it, people should dress how they please

Best Answer

She might not win any fashion awards but as long as she feels comfortable in it who cares.

Best Answer

not as long as her face doesn't look like hard leather and her boobs dragging the ground.and she still looks HOT!!!!!!!!!! whars the differance

Best Answer

At least, there is nothing wrong in that.

Best Answer

More power to her.

Best Answer

If she likes it and feels good about herself when she dresses in those clothes, then it is right for her.

Best Answer

as long as she feels good about it ,sure

Best Answer

If shes got the figure for it why the feck not?

Best Answer

me too :-D

Best Answer

Its right if she as a nice body

Best Answer

I seen an over 30 yr old goth girl on the bus Granny can't look any worse

Best Answer

I am just completely against heels. Simply because of the fact of what they do to your feet. I mean is really worth ending up with feel so ugly and deformed that you would be embarrassed to wear open shoes or have to have correctional surgery later on to allow you to walk without pain?

Best Answer

U sound HOT honey:)

Best Answer

Of course. Clothes are clothes,no matter what the age. Everyone should wear what they want, what they like. There are way too many rules. BREAK THEM! And my darlin, Oz to Zero, Age and Size should make no difference in what someone wears. If it's ok for a young, thin girl to show her mid-drift, than it's ok for a "larger than life" lady too. What ever one is comfortable wearing, then let them be. I'm sick and tired of society, placing do's and don't's that are none of their damn business. I don't see anything in the constitution saying you can tell someone what they can wear or not. I believe in Freedom!

Best Answer

yes, it is! remember "father william" by lewis carroll!! :)

Best Answer

Not necessarily. It depends on the woman. Some 60 year old women look much younger, some much older.

Best Answer

yes :D

Best Answer

I hear 60 is the new 40....dooo it!!!<br />
Don't turn your ankle though. :)

Best Answer

1<br />
go this bage dreamlovee

Best Answer

If she looks good why not x

Best Answer

Is there any reason why she shouldn`t wear those things ?<br />
I really cant see what her age has to do with it, if she has the right figure to carry it off then yes go for it.

Best Answer