Is it right for a male to feel like transferring to female lifestyle by wearing cheerleader uniforms
ShelleyAnnDowney ShelleyAnnDowney 36-40, F 6 Answers Dec 27, 2012

Go for it. If thats what you want to do. I love to wear cheerleading uniforms too. Right now I have 2 uniforms and looking to get more. I especially love to wear cheer shoes with my uniform too. What cheer shoes do you wear with your uniform?

Best Answer

you might want to save the cheerleader uniform for special occasions, wear something more suitable for everyday, try and dress your age, most middle aged women don't go around in cheerleaders uniforms. but i get it, it's a sexy look, i like schoolgirl and love french maid, but i don't wear them out and about, well at least not the maids uniform. anyway, have fun with it.

Best Answer

i really need help addressing my feminine side more can you help me....maybe something like latex

Best Answer

latex is interesting, plan on sweating a lot. just go with what feels good to you. just don't go out dressed up unless you feel 100% about how you look. i don't do wig and only use a little make up. you don't want to go out looking ridiculous, i don't try to pass, i portray myself as a man, a man in a skirt, but a man all the same and i look sexy in my heels. i show outfits to my wife first to get her opinion on them before i wear anything outside in public.

Best Answer

do you have access to a latex bodysuit

Best Answer

don't have one myself, it would be easy to find one on-line. you got to have a great body for a latex body suite, hope you have a girlish figure

Best Answer

i do

Best Answer

add me, lets see some pics

Best Answer

I have 1 in there

Best Answer

if you want to face the ridicule, men don't have the freedom that women do

Best Answer

i wouldn;t mind at all

Best Answer

Cheerleader isn't the greatest career...you got two years tops, and the pay sucks I'm told.

Best Answer