ShelleyAnnDowney ShelleyAnnDowney 36-40 12 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Fashion

If you want to do it then do it. I wear them all of the time.

Best Answer

why just cheerleader uniforms?

Best Answer

i like the way they feel and i feel good when i wearing it

Best Answer

oh okay.

Best Answer

I guess it could be left too. I mean what is matter with left ?Why is everyone talking about right all the time. Me no gets it hehehe.

Best Answer

yeah absolutely personal choice!

Best Answer

but its what i feel every day...does it make me gay or what

Best Answer

No it just feels good

Best Answer

i guess no, i think its stereotyping. somebody gotta break that, rite?:-)

Best Answer

It's right for this male and that's what I care about.

Best Answer

yes honey it is more than right been dressing my entire life if you love it do it be who you are no one can make you happy but your self

Best Answer

A woman is far more than an ob<x>ject wearing a cheerleader uniform (and I say that as someone who has quite a few kinky ideas).<br />
If you feel you want to be a woman for some reason, then think about it carefully.<br />
If you want to dance and be admired (by men or women or both) then think about getting into dancing. Ballet could be a good example.

Best Answer

Im not degrading the woman i just feel better when i wear it and people call me gay

Best Answer

You stated "...to feel like transferring to female lifestyle" and I'm just pointing out that wearing cheerleader outfit is not a female lifestyle: it's simply a style of clothing worn by a very small majority of females.
If you want to dress in female cheerleader outfit, fine, have fun but don't confuse that with living like a female.

Best Answer

i also want the female life as well

Best Answer

It's called a "male cheerleader" and there's nothing wrong about that.

Best Answer

the female outfit not the guys

Best Answer

I'm kidding. You can dress however you want but if you're going to go out in public dressed as a cheerleader, expect to be ridiculed.

Best Answer

long as it feels good and makes you happy . do it ! :-)

Best Answer