Hey any snooping parent is good-keeps kids from shooting up schools.

Best Answer

First, it isn't snooping it is your parents' house. Second, whatever they found you probably shouldn't have had or they wouldn't have felt the need to talk to other parents about it. Third, I as a parent would have just talked to you about it, but that is me. Fourth #thisisnttwitter.

Best Answer

Excuse Me As A Human Being I Should Have Respect Too. You Have No Right In Disrespecting Someone. And For Your Information This Isn't based Off Of Me. But Instead Its based Off Of Someone Else's Question. So Please Keep Your Hate Comments To Your Self. KKTHXBYE ^_^

Best Answer

It wasn't hate. You asked a question. I gave you an answer. I'm very sorry you didn't like it. If you only wanted opinions matching your own you might not want to post in an open forum. I took a view based on the information you gave. In looking I was not the only one with the same thoughts.

Best Answer

I Can See Your Not The Only One With The Same Thoughts But Whats Different From Everyone Else's Comment And Your Is, That Your's Is More Disrespectful Then The Others. I'm Also Sorry You Didn't Realize It.

Best Answer

You didn't like my fourth. You'll be ok. Promise.

Best Answer

No Not The Fourth One. It Kinda Cracked Me Up. Lol. But The Tone You Put Your Response That's What I Was Basically Talking About. The (1st,2nd,3rd) Is Intended For People Who Want To Have More Aggressive Tone. Or Power-Fullness Tone

Best Answer

Quite possibly that is the way I speak. Or write. But, you have me all figured out. And you know all of my intentions. Not everyone is against you. Trust me. I was just giving you my opinion. I didn't have a thought one way or another about you until your first reply. I just figured..kid with a question..let's tell him how I feel about it, end of story. No need for the chip.

Best Answer

I'll Make You The Best Answer Since You Put Up A Just Hands Down Conversation With A Young Child Hahaha xD By The Way You Make Your Points Clear And Perfect To Respond To. 0.0 That's Just Amazing ^_^

Best Answer

Thank you very much. I sincerely hope we all answered your question. Not all of us are going to sugar coat things, but we aren't nasty either. ;)

Best Answer

keep your own comments to your self if your going to be like that!!!!!!!

Best Answer

A kid that doesn't understand a mature conversation, perhaps? At least you, porcupine got the point. Happy New year..by the way!

Best Answer

I'm Not Going To Bother To Ask What Just Happened Hahaha But Happy New Years To You Too (=

Best Answer

I have no clue..it just popped up! Lol Thanks!

Best Answer

The should have discussed it with you in the house , they should be respectful of you and also your privacy

Best Answer

Thanks But I Was Just Making Sure It Was Right Or Not Since, There Was A Question based Off Of This Info

Best Answer

Should have been kept inside the home, hope you haven't done anything to deserve it.

Best Answer

Its based Off Another Question

Best Answer

Not enough info to make an opinion.

Best Answer

It's their house so they can snoop but asking online isn't right ): It happens to me

Best Answer

Awwe I'm Sorry For You

Best Answer

It's fine.. I don't do bad things (:

Best Answer

ooooooh

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer