Now I feel like I am not supposed to be here, And that things would be better with out me.... I am heart broken and devastated about this.... ok maybe im not clarifying enough~ they married because of me and where abusive to eachother......they got divorced 6 months later and that was back in 1997 im 15 now and am just now hearing about this...and this is why my family is split leading me to 6 different parents in my whole life. all in and out of jail
kaitlynnwatson kaitlynnwatson 16-17, F 35 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Family Struggles

******* bastard, no offense.

Best Answer

You are not a "one night stand" child..... You are a "first night LOVE child.."...!

Best Answer

I am so pissed at your dad! and for the same reason I'm pissed at my mom for telling my brother that he is the product of a rape (a date rape, and knowing the motives of my mom even that is questionable). Any parent that airs that kind of dirty laundry onto their children doesn't deserve to be a parent!

Best Answer

Amen! Some things are just wrong, and this heads the list.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Harsh. Maybe he was just mad or joking?

Best Answer

the truth is always right

Best Answer

Even though what your father told you was painful to hear, that doesn't make you worth any less than any one else. A lot of legal marriages end in divorce, so even children born within marriage can be left without parents in the long run. It certainly isn't your fault when it comes to how you were conceived. Can you talk to your dad and ask him what his motive was for telling you? Maybe he just wanted you to know the truth. I think whether it is right or wrong would depend on his motive and the WAY he told you.

Best Answer

If it is the truth, I think it is right for him to tell you, as it is your right to know the truth.<br />
But of course it is of importance how he told you. It is not right to use this to blame you for their actions. According to what I read about your parents, conceiving you was probably the best thing they ever did.<br />
As for your place in this world: in those 15 years of your life, I'm sure you made many friends. And you helped them, when they were in trouble. So for them the world would most likely be a whole lot worse without you. You made a difference there. You are just as supposed to be here as everybody else!

Best Answer

Of course it isn't, you already know that. What he is doing is called "blame-shifting", which means that as a zygote(!) you were already guilty for his behavior. That is the behavior of somebody who is emotionally ill. Don't believe it. Make your life as wonderful as you can in spite of that crap ("success is the best revenge") -- remember also that families are NOT forever -- that is stuff drilled into our heads to make us feel guilty for confronting their bad behavior and thus, freeing us from repeating their acts. Stuff rolls downhill, unless you choose to stop it.

Best Answer

that's rather inappropriate for a father to say to a kid, no matter what age the kid is. but don't get too upset by it, many people weren't a planned pregnancy (i certainly wasn't). but regardless of what he claims you and your mother are, you have to give him credit for trying to step up and be a man by marrying your mother, even if it did end in divorce. My dad already had a ten year old kid with an ex when he knocked up my mom, and he disappeared like Houdini the moment he heard the news. Words hurt, but at least it gives you insight into who he is. Now you know he's not a good role model :P

Best Answer

Of course it isn't right. Whether he is 'joking' or being serious there are so many levels of wrong here. The most basic is deliberately hurting a human being, esp one that is your blood. You are in horrible situation that I think can only be resolved by being removed permanently from that situation. Good luck, dear. I wish I could grab you up and protect you myself. Also had bad childhood.

Best Answer

No and no.

Best Answer

YIKES,, u got 1 hella of an ******* daddy girl,,, way harsh he said those things about both u and ur mom. I can all understand how devestated you feel,,,,

Best Answer

Okay. He told you. I guess that, honestly, it's his right to tell you, but it sounds like it was said out of spite. I'd say he's a jerkface for doing that. But I guess, then it's your right to live as well as you can to spite him. They didn't want you there, but you showed up anyways because YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE THIS WORLD, DARNIT! It is so your right to be here. The way I see it, you decided you were going to be here and do your thing, and you're fighting your circumstances to do your thing. Become the perfect and ideal version of you for your life and make it as good for you as you possibly can if only to spite your dad. Become something wonderful with a vengeance, and grow up and do something amazing. Maybe work to make sure that no one ever has to go through what you went through ever again.

Best Answer

This world is full of Little Boys, but few Real Men. I feel so Sorry for the Children of these Little Boys. A man loves his child unconditionally, no matter the circumstance surrounding their birth. A Real man puts his child's welfare above his own. A Real man takes responsibly for his actions and any and all consequences that result.

Best Answer

Do you have any best friends whos parents will take you in?

Best Answer

No, he's a jerk to tell you that, there's no reason you should've been made aware, because you're the innocent one in all of it.

Best Answer

I was a birth control baby. So what? The point is that I am here. The point is that you are here. It does not matter how you got here. Life is what YOU make it.

Best Answer

Well said. (doesn't help the hurt,, however, in the end, this is the path to take.)

Best Answer

oh hun, don't worry! why should you not have a right to be on this earth? ******* adolfe hitler was given life and that guy was a ****. take charge. live your live. we are all products of something. some good and some bad, but we are all here. my dad once said to me that my brother and i were the reason he starting being a junky. i was 14 and for a long time i believed it. now i see that he is just a ****** up person and i live my life not worrying about him and all the hurtful things he has said and done. time heals all wounds.

Best Answer

Oh, I'm sure it was said lovingly, jokingly. I've heard my sister and her husband of 35 years say something similar. She calls it "the one night stand that lasted 35 years". It's actually a term of endearment. No one, then or now has sex thinking "let's create a child".. in that sense none of us are really planned. Do they love you? Have they always taken care of you? Good enough.

Best Answer

no they hit me and say they hate me, they have been to jail several times for it

Best Answer

!!! OMG are you serious? And you are still there? Is there no one you can go live with? I can't believe anyone could be so cruel.. I had no idea. Makes me wanna puke. You can come stay in my spare room, by god...and I'll whip anybody's *** that doesn't like it!

Best Answer

Oh! I didn't realize they hit you, I thought you meant they hit each other! (not that that would be okay) You need to go to the police, hun. Any home is better than an abusive home.

Best Answer

he could leave, couldn't he? the fact he's still around says something.

Best Answer

he told me to go get adopted by some other family, he doesnt want me

Best Answer

seriously? that f^cker. sorry sweetie. some people are just d^cks.

Best Answer

Personally, I don't think it says anything good.

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer