We were planning this from the day before. But we weren't aware that this would occur and now she is very angry at me. I didn't know my mother would just bring me home. So I told her and now she is angry at me. Any help? :/
justsomeguyintheback justsomeguyintheback 16-17, M 6 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

WTF... no, you're in the right here.

Best Answer

That's what I reason out with everything going on and such. I still feel some sort of guilt with not being there. I dunno guess I'm too nice :/

Best Answer

If she can't realize that there are circumstances beyond your control, then you need to ditch her. That's strange, overbearing and controlling.

Best Answer

She's usually more understanding than this. I don't really know what made her behave like this. But I guess you're right...hopefully she was just having a bad day and got set off by that, she usually looks forward to us hanging out everyday after school. Maybe it's that. But you do make a very good point.

Best Answer

you mean you didn't prioritise that silly little girl over the near collapse of your country.<br />
what ever next?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Tell her to shut up...

Best Answer

You selfish ***** ;)

Best Answer