after they've abused you to the point that you react to it and get angry with them?
untetheredsoul untetheredsoul 22-25, F 6 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

It's not right or wrong. It's just an opinion and everyone is allowed to have one.

Best Answer

its not an opinion if someone says "you are an angry person"

Best Answer

Is there factual evidence? Statistics? No? It's an opinion.

Best Answer

It's not a very nice thing to say, but you can't control what other people say. I suggest finding someone who treats you better.

Best Answer

yeah its not statistics so you can't say "you're an angry person" if its an opninon you say "I think you're angry person"

Best Answer

Refer to my original answer. It's an opinion.

Best Answer

It's all too easy for an abusive person to call someone angry once that person has been pushed too far. Move on. Find a real man to be with.

Best Answer

yeah I consider it abuse as well. like they turn around what they did to make it my problem instead of admitting what they did was wrong and that its normal to get upset over

Best Answer

Yup. If they are still able to talk back after abusing me & taking a punch from me ( i.e. no getting knocked out).

Best Answer

not if they are provoking you !

Best Answer

Its not right, but many do it.. ugh

Best Answer