of course u should need to talk straight to him abt the phone calls going on ...u cant think of him in a negative way ..may be he is in some sort of trouble which he dont want to share with u to keep u stay cool and calm

Best Answer

True I never really considered that.

Best Answer

yep ...u need to be positive and talk abt the issue

Best Answer

hey he is her husband . even if she is stalking, she ahs got right to do so

Best Answer

not if she cheated. she has no right. she was sneaking around when she cheated. and he does have grounds for divorce

Best Answer

Is there any way I can get him to open up to me?

Best Answer

take him to some gud restaurant for dinner ...be good to him ..and talk abt the issue .....

Best Answer

The fact that he has done it is irrelevant to morality and the stability of your relationship and you should try not to be offended.<br />
However his motivations for doing so are far from irrelevant as he may be concealing a problem so you must talk to him about his motivation as that is the aspect that may harm your relationship.

Best Answer

definitely not. tell him that you didn't only promise each other to stay with each other when you got married. along with each other's company is trust and honesty.

Best Answer

no,it is not alright if it makes you feel "in the dark" tell him how you feel!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

That's not right.

Best Answer

if he is excluding you then he is up to something. you are supposed to be the one he talks to. that's what any relationship consists of. you need to confront him about it. just getting the poke and doing chores is no relationship.

Best Answer

Ya, this down in our relationship sucks... He's in the military and he's seen a lot of stuff over the last few years with the war, so our lifestyle is naturally rough but this is kinda new for him. The only thing different is he entered the Freemasons and they are all about secrets

Best Answer

The poke?

Best Answer

Lol... Yeah... He's in my bed every night, poking my shoulder asking if I could make him a midnight sandwich, or nachos, before he rolls over and goes to sleep ;-)

Best Answer

How long have you two been married and how long have you ben having these issues? Have you ever asked him why he feels the need to walk away from you every time he talks to anyone else on the phone?

Best Answer

We've been married for nine years this year. These issues started about a year ago, but keep increasingly getting worse. I asked him a couple nights ago what was going on and he responded with " he thinks he's going through a mid-life crisis." I know he's not cheating for sure but I'm confused with his answer.

Best Answer

Might he consider seeing a Marriage Counselor? Would you? From what you're explaining here, it sound like you guys aren't communicating very well and the problem appears to be on his end.

Best Answer

We've done marriage counseling in the past and it did help a lot, but he doesn't feel the need to see one anymore. I had a counselor to deal with my issues but as of now I'm between counsilors due to our new change of duty station orders. I need to find one soon tho so I can learn not to take all this as rejection.

Best Answer

That's great that you have done that in the past and that it helped. It sounds like you are doing all you can. His whole secrecy thoing when talking to anyone other than you does seem a bit worriesome though. Wonder what that's all about. By the way...sorry for theinking "the poke" meant something else. hehe.

Best Answer

It did hehehe...... I am a bit worried. I just want to make sure I am not falling short as a wife. Thank you so much, I can tell you're kind and you did help me quite a bit.

Best Answer

Aww well thank you. :-) That's really nice of you to say. I really hope things work out. I think you should just start snatching the phone out of his hand when he gets a call and starts walking into the other room. :-)

Best Answer