Ok so I love this guy and he says he loves me too. I've broken up with him 3 times and now he's dating someone else. I'm sad and angry. I plan on doing something to the person in the future. I'm also seeing someone but I still love him.
Mcfuzzy Mcfuzzy 13-15, F 3 Answers Jun 9 in Dating & Relationships

Woah woah! Calm down o.o I know how you feel but once you get to know the person he's dating, you might actually like her so don't do anything drastic! Also, he's the one dating her dispute telling you he loves you so if I were you, I'd channel my revenge more on him tbh. You should totally talk to him about what's happening between you two! Why is he going out with her when you two love each other? Ask him! He can't just not answer

Best Answer

*despite >.<

Best Answer

I know the person well enough to want her dead. And I broke his heart 3 times so he isn't getting back with me anytime soon

Best Answer

Ooh okay. Well fair enough. If you do something to her, he may just not like you more. I think you should wait it out until they break up and be on your best behaviour with him until then? By that I mean show him that you care and that you've realised your mistakes (breaking up with him 3 times) and you've changed. Good luck.

Best Answer

Haha. He knows me well enough that I'll do something and **** them both over

Best Answer

Oh o.o You should talk to him before you do it so he's still not surprised. He might even try to change your mind. I know you love him but that doesn't mean that just because he doesn't necessarily love you back, you should mess up his relationship o.o Happiness is the best revenge

Best Answer

I plan on destroying her. I hate how he goes and does this

Best Answer

But you broke up with him 3 times! What did you expect him to do? Come back to you again? You're being kinda harsh.

Best Answer

He should be thankful I even went back to him at all. Here I thought he actually loved me. Haha I guess I'm fooling myself to believing he actually cares

Best Answer

Why should he be thankful? You broke his heart 3 times, it's understandable that he doesn't want you to do it a fourth. Maybe he does care, maybe he doesn't. He sounds like bit of a fool himself tbh, saying he loves you and then going out with someone else. But really, you should just leave him to himself. Do talk to him about it though. This really sounds like it needs to be straightened out.

Best Answer

I'm pissed. As far as I'm conserned ATM they can both go get *******

Best Answer

Well maybe you should cool off a bit first and then talk to him with a clear head. Hear him out and tell him how you feel. But calm down first. That's the most important thing.

Best Answer

I will when I get the chance

Best Answer

ditch the guy and date me. you need somebody with more experience and knows what should be done. Move on , hurry up.

Best Answer

Lol 'hurry up' xD

Best Answer

I can't just forget any feelings for him. Like I said, I love him.

Best Answer

you think he still loves you? you both need a closure.

Best Answer

Well he says it even though he's dating her. So I'm going to talk to him and destroy her

Best Answer

how are you related to her? is she your friend too?

Best Answer

Was a friend.

Best Answer