Tell them unfortunately sorry you cannot make it...don't have to get into the details with them...but tell them you will sing at there party or on another event and you will make it up...it's all you can do...sometimes family can put you out on a limb like that and I've found myself canceling out on events too...I can't say yes to everything my family wants or they will take advantage...good luck...hope it works out..it's not rude...sometimes when you need family and friends are they willing to drop things for you? Most the time not..and I have dropped things for family and found myself in the cold...they do not recepicate the favor... AND TAKE ADVANTATAGE...just my thoughts ....everyone is different...and yours may be different..weigh out your situation...and make a critical thinking choice ...and you will find the solution...

Best Answer

THANK YOU :)

Best Answer

To say my boobs look small .... ? No, I can handle it ... but if you click on my profile, the pic looks as if I have T-Rex mini hands ... camera angles are weird things ... oh, darn, forgot to answer your question - did i mention it's all about me ... ? (kinda j/k)

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer