intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Yeah. I hate mine.

Best Answer

Sometimes we have to focus on our future. I spent a lot of time hating my dad too. but I can't dwell on it and feel sad about it and I don't want to people to pity me for the circumstances I had either. So we just have to move on and try to forget about it although hard it may be.

"Time heals all wounds"

Best Answer

true say..

Best Answer

i don't think so.

Best Answer

I'd say yes... But understandable depending on the reasons...

Best Answer

Not at all, I've told my dad I didn't love him, as long as they have a good perspective of why, then there's a good reason

Best Answer

I never knew my dad so i don't know,depends on the father you have and how he treats you.

Best Answer

it's sad if they hate their dad for selfish or self-centered reasons. i understand your frustration in the last thread, but does he head being stuck up his rear rise to the level of hate? obviously, it's something you have to reconcile within. unless there's things of a heinous nature you haven't shared, I'd hope not.

Best Answer

I've been living with him for almost 9 years now. I didn't know him much when I first met him. All these years taught me that my father is not an easy person to deal with. He is always right. He has his own words but my words don't count. No matter how old I am, I can't be an adult in his eyes until I have kids and a family. I am sick and tired that he blocks his ears when I have things to say. He just doesn't allow it. He forced me to accept him the way he is. But the fact is that he asks for a lot. He is just not my type of a person. We can't get along. And I hate it that I have to wait until I have my own life.. I am sick and tired of waiting for happiness and a normal life..

Best Answer

may i know your actual age?

Best Answer

20

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer