dearsfan dearsfan 18-21 7 Answers Sep 10, 2009

Actually done a lot of research on this. Assuming he doesn't have a disease (sexual or otherwise), fresh **** is pretty safe. Of course this is fluid exchange, with all the risks The biggest issue you may find is that it causes a pH imbalance, increasing the risk of yest infection. A great way to prevent this is to use a pH balanced douche afterward. It's a lot of fun for both partners (I know from experience), and neither of us has suffered any ill effects.

Best Answer

Wash, i got no idea what your trying to ask.

Best Answer

I would punch a man dead in his left retina in he even tried to take a wizz in my kitty.<br />
Punched. In. The. Re-tin-a.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think that it's very hygenic.

Best Answer

Assuming the stars are aboiut peeing, it is safe and very enjoyable providing you are both happy about it and you have a douche afterwards. Its better if the man has had lots of water/fluids to drink during the hours before sex, then his pee will be quite diluted and weaker.<br />
Go ahead and enjoy!

Best Answer