I was told of a story that supposedly was reported in the news. I was given: the first name of the person, the state, city it happened in, and the decade he died in (1980-1989) as well as the age of the person. I could not find anything in news archives and so I then attempted to search the Ancestry website to search for census records that match the details. According to the records, a Melvin residing in BH, MI, or Detroit, being born between 1960-1968, never existed. What I find odd is if this person was fictional why so many people would claim they saw his death on the news.
alphaberger alphaberger 41-45, M 8 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

You asked this like 4 times! Maybe you're a myth!

Best Answer

It's VERY safe to call YOU a myth. Your profile is created today so you have zero credibility here. Your question seems interesting to start off, but lacks ANY real detail or references. Thanks for about two minutes of entertainment but I'm out a here. LOL

Best Answer

Not really but it is a lie.......

Best Answer

Up here on the nullabor plains we have an urban myth of a beautiful kangaroo goddess like creature. Who in the cover of night is sometime seen prance naked in the form of a sexy woman carrying the skin of her kangaroo form over her shoulders. You got any myths like that. And if you do please share em!

Best Answer

Please call it something.

Best Answer

AMEN.

Best Answer

You lost me.

Best Answer

Why are you asking this again?

Best Answer