It's true.......I knew him.

Best Answer

LMFAO!

Best Answer

The '60s were a legendary time, and I've been told that many strange things happened -- even for those who played the game straight, cards face up. Never knew a Melvin, though. Wildly bright shooting star named Lundstrom, but that's another story.

Best Answer

So you are saying that something from as far back as the 60's is called a legend? LOL Guess, I'm a legend then. Cool. LOL

Best Answer

Its a little like Chinese whispers.. things can take on a life of there own.<br />
Not too long ago someone started a rumor that i was seeing a married woman, and when i found out i decided to see the funny side and just smiled... by the end of the week apparently i had a love child with a married woman and we were planning on running away....at which point i thought it was best i put things straight before it got even more out of hand lol

Best Answer

Prolly so...it's apparently "unfounded"...

Best Answer

No it's not.....I knew him.

Best Answer

Good, now we're getting somewhere...Then Go Find Him, Dammit!!! Ahaha!!!

Best Answer

The power of suggestion.

Best Answer

so.. are we going to repost this a hundred times ?.. happy new yrs EP... oO

Best Answer