slavemen slavemen 18-21, M 34 Answers Dec 6, 2009

If it's safe to have other fluid swaps with the girl, it's safe to drink her urine. Most pee fun play doesn't involve drinking large quantities anyway. I doubt anyone would recommend drinking the first pee of the day - (there can be some trace amounts of stuff you don't want, lead, arsnic etc) but if you want to pee play, drink a lot of water to dilute the pee and it really is harmless.

Best Answer

Huh?? lol!

Best Answer

Maybe but dont 'Drink and Drive'

Best Answer

Yes it is safe to drink pee of a healthy girl. If you drink her pee DIRECTLY you will get extra excitement and enjoy. <br />
Sugar patient should for it .

Best Answer

I am asthama paisent so I want drink boys urine so give replay

Best Answer

call me

Best Answer

I want drinking boys urine always so pl give replay

Best Answer

yeah because if she is healthy it is safe i had done it since 1999.

Best Answer

I have drank pee from all kinds of girls strong pee, weak pee, & even pee that tastes like water depends what the girl has been eating or drinking i have even had sweet pee, its totally safe i have been doing this since around 1998 & its never done me any harm, i have consumed a lot of urine from a lot of different girls.

Best Answer

I am 32 years old and work at a nursing home. I drink old ladies **** from the urine bags when no one is looking. Sometimes it is really smelly and old, gets me off more. I was smelln an old ladies diaper the other day, couldnt eat the poop, too much for me now. Will try later. Anyone else share same fetish?

Best Answer

Yes. Refer pages on urine therapy.

Best Answer

If the girl is healthy and she drinks alot of water beforehand there is nothing really wrong with drinking a girls urine

Best Answer

Don't knock it till you have tried it!

Best Answer

Urine is totally sterile.In some parts of the world they drink urine as tonic,the stuff your body doesn`t use is iliminated.If you have any questions about former just google/yahoo,or whatever.urine therapy.

Best Answer

Unless she has a water infection yeah. Drinking wee has been going on for years, it's meant to be good for you......so i hear.

Best Answer

Oh my ..ummm .....Drinking that can't be safe ...

Best Answer

no !!!! need i say more

Best Answer

*bl<x>inks slowly at slavemen* just say no darling

Best Answer

I'd be careful. As far as I know, the HI virus has been isolated in urine - yes I know, only minute quantities as found in saliva - but still...

Best Answer

In a healthy human being, urine is sterile. I'd personally not drink urine. The are tons of interesting urine facts.

Best Answer

No, but I think it's safe to say this is pretty sick.

Best Answer