chronomantique chronomantique 18-21 8 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Maybe put the safe in a safe and then throw away the key or hide it, that way it will be harder to find and take longer to get open.

Best Answer

I keep a lot of cash in my little box...

Best Answer

I'd say a big NO to that- I did a photoshoot in an old 1920s bank- there were STILL safe deposit boxes that hadn't been opened from when the bank went out of biz during the depression after the bank owner killed himself in the upstairs office amist accusations he had stolen peoples money- it was the coolest and the creepiest place I have ever done a photo shoot- everything was as if frozen in time from the 1920s,

Best Answer

Do you mean the tiny box that says "Trojan"? <br />
You can but it won't hold very much money.

Best Answer

If you hide the safe box up your back passage and even then it is not guarented!!

Best Answer

PS im too tired to spell but you get the drift.

Best Answer

Depends on the defense you have around your box. (If it is just the box); hell NO!

Best Answer

yes-very----but dont tell your bank you want it for money ,they dont want it in there they want you to invest it---------

Best Answer

very well could be, temptation would be to great for me though i believe to use the money because its there.

Best Answer