Is it safe to ****, pee, urinate in my wifes ***, butt, anal hole inside her? She cant get pregnant and we dont use condoms and it is just us two having the sex. I love to ****, pee, urinate on her in the shower and just wondered if it is safe to ****, pee, urinate inside her ***, butt, or anal hole?
stayinfit2 stayinfit2 41-45 7 Answers Aug 11, 2010

If you're both infection-free, and have dealt with the risk of pregnancy, there's no hole that it isn't safe to "****" inside of. If I understand "****" correctly, that is. Huh. Maybe I'm not. Let's extend the answer: If you're talking about come, fine. If you're talking about **** - I think it's sterile, so is probably okay if she's good with it. If you're talking about defecation - No. That can lead to all sorts of vaginal infections. Women have to be careful to wipe front to back to avoid infections, so anything like that is going to do bad things to her.

Best Answer

Sure it is safe. pee is antiseptic. and does not pose any health risks... At least no more than ordinary sex.<br />
I have done it for many years... with many partners. Nothing has ever happened in any harmful way.....

Best Answer

No, and not wearing a condom can create major help problems for you.

Best Answer

wish i knew what you were trying to ask.... can you say it in a way it's not censored? and she is your wife so why do you need a condom?

Best Answer

yes, it is safe.

Best Answer