my cousin asked me in the private message to tell her my address; so I wrote to her and told her that I feel uncomfortable, and to tell me her email address. It's easier to change your email than regular address. I'm afraid hackers will get my information and come to my home.
LittleLena LittleLena 36-40, F 4 Answers Oct 25, 2011

You'll have to read that long-winded disclaimer that nobody actually reads before clicking, "I Agree", to find out whether or not you have a right to privacy. I recommend you do not attempt this activity sober.

Best Answer

Answer No <br />
Private messaging is not private as such, it just keeps it off the forum for others to see <br />
but it can be read by authorized admin of the site. <br />
i am an admin of a forum and I could if I wanted access anyone's pm's, but in the 5 years I have never ever had reason to.

Best Answer

I think your safe but if you dont feel safe call your cousin and tell them over the ph.

Best Answer

don't have her phone number. but I asked her to send me her email address

Best Answer

good question,I think so though. but there are certain things I rather not disclose on facebook too,so I can definitley see your concerns. Facebook is super easy to hack into ,but i get on there all the time anyway.

Best Answer