hunkpunk hunkpunk 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 23 in Movies & TV

This saying is pointing up the difference in thinking patterns and approach to life between men and women, I think.<br />
I am told that science has discovered that there are quite clear differences noticeable in the way the brain works in males as compared to females; females are more nurturing, smile more, are more peaceful... they have more Oxytocin in their blood chemistry. Males on the other hand are more aggressive, competitive, macho, and have a lot of Testosterone in their blood chemistry... The difference in blood chemistry has the effect of bringing forth differences in personality patterns and behaviour.<br />
So we can see that most of us are very much at the mercy of our blood chemistry and genetics... only one versed in these facts could understand something of what is going on, and fewer again could have the knowledge to have any hope of modifying this behaviour permanently in themselves.<br />
Therefore it is a wise saying: "Judge not that ye be not judged"; and "Forgive for 70 times 7".... because a person's behaviour and character are complex beyond our comprehension; and not understanding, we cannot judge another with any likelihood of being truly just.

Best Answer

Oh im sure about men.....kill the ugly Martian

Best Answer

I'm from the moon.... :P

Best Answer

According to a reliable source: Women are from Venus, Men are just complete asssholes...

Best Answer

Nope. I wonder where that came from.

Best Answer

no. we're all from earth

Best Answer

Yes ts true, ere all aliens

Best Answer