Absolutely! As a matter of fact the more unprotected sex with strangers the better... it will supply the fetus with much needed protein not to mention something to play with. You can file my answer in the, " Ask a silly question, get a silly answer file". Enough said. Good luck.

Best Answer

I am more concerned why you feel the need to be nude in your avatar and seek attention that way? Fine if it is your thing, but then being pregnant and still feeling the need for attention? Guessing you are not. PS if you are pregnant once you go in for your check up they will explain it all there, not random strangers on line. They test you and treat any infections you may have. Ask them about the risks and I am sure they will explain.

Best Answer

No. Not only will you infect yourself with a sexually transmitted disease, but it will also be passed onto your unborn child.

Best Answer

no it is not save nor SAFE sense you could still get an STD

Best Answer

Obviously not :-/

Best Answer