Gerry1965 Gerry1965 46-50, M 13 Answers Nov 13, 2011

well if that's the only thing your looking for then yes its very shallow

Best Answer

not most important, but up there in importance

Best Answer

as in it's a deal breaker?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Then yes, that is shallow.

Best Answer

well then yes, u r shallow, but as other people have said, it's human nature, not good, but a fact of life, some advice i could give you is just to open your mind more, you might find something, or someone that's means a lot more to you than any pretty face ever could

Best Answer

are you male or female

Best Answer

A pretty face alone is not what i want its just 1 important factor combined with other more important qualities.But It a quality important to many not to others.part of relationship is Sexual Desire.

Best Answer

not just looks are deal breaker

Best Answer

Yes, it is shallow but it's human nature (men are especially shallow). I don't agree that it's because you don't want to look at something that isn't pleasing to the eye because looks can grow on you. After a year of dating someone, looks don't matter as much anymore when it comes to partners who are physically unappealing. Also a person that is attractive during their youth can suddenly become unattractive years into the relationship and still remain together.

Best Answer

I'm a man & i'm not shallow at all.

Best Answer

No rules ever apply to all. There are always exceptions. I meant men in general tend to be shallow.

Best Answer

There Are no rules in life you feel what you feel,can't expect everyone to feel the same.

Best Answer

One rule in life? Humans are naturally selfish by nature.

Best Answer

no, it's not shallow but more important than looks is the chemistry between two people.

Best Answer

its not shallow, it's aesthetic. You don't want to look at something that isn't pleasing to the eye for the rest of your life

Best Answer

How is it shallow when the first thing you see is their looks?

Best Answer

People have "certain" requirements,when it comes to a relationships and<br />
appearance is one of those "important" features, which are "required", which is <br />
sad and depressing. We are to blame and I hope that changes soon. <br />
Yes, you are shallow. <br />
But again points for your honesty.

Best Answer

i hate word shallow find it a term used to degrade people with different attittude.I Asked Question In Order To Find Opiniated People Who Believe People Are Shallow.

Best Answer

not shallow - we are wired for procreation - you will be attracted to what you perceive as or have been taught<br />
is the better mate - the more attractive, healthy, intelligent, resourceful -in essence what you see as the best <br />
baby momma/daddy. Do we also apply the "who would be the most fun and pleasing in bed" view - <br />
yes 'cause we are complex thinkers and able to pervert what nature intended with our proclivities <br />
what I view as attractive might be what puts you off

Best Answer

ya gotta be physically attracted to the person you are with, no it's not shallow, but pay attention cuz sometimes cool as **** trumpts hot as ****...a dude whos cool as hell, is soo much hotter than a moron who can dress....pay attention

Best Answer

Yeah of course it's shallow, but you get points for honesty!

Best Answer

As long as that isn't all you are looking for...<br />
are you looking at the whole person or just a trophy to walk by your side and make you look good?

Best Answer

no trophy, just that sex is important,how can you be turned on by someone you don't find attractive?I Guess if person has no sex drive or sex isn't important it wouldn't matter

Best Answer

sex just isnt about looks... and plus too.. looks may fade over time.. so there needs to be a real relationship based on love, trust, understanding,... otherwise how will you feel if her hair turns gray and she gets wrinkles? will you not be able to have sex with her?

Best Answer

I Appreciate Your Answer,I Think That's Why People Have Less Sex Later In Relationship,to me Sex and lovemaking are 2 Different Things

Best Answer

I Appreciate Your View.Sex May Not Be About Looks For You,It Is For Many People,Though.We All Think Differently.

Best Answer

Nah.... but then, I am stunningly handsome so it's easy for me to say. mx:))

Best Answer