rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's not crazy.....I think 'love' is somewhat overrated and misinterpreted....as for the 'long haul' I believe it's a comfort and a strength that makes a relationship last....not necessarily love....infatuation is much more exciting, therefore it's what we crave....if we could stay infatuated with our partners, we would most likely stay with them forever....that's just my opinion though....

Best Answer

it is a driving force of youth..as well natures demand..

Best Answer

and as this website evidences every hour...

Best Answer

fine..

Best Answer

infatuation does not explain long term, life long relationships and commitments.. i read an article that passion, lust, infatuation usually wears off three years or less into a relationship.. love is what remains and keeps it going for years...

Best Answer

that sounds crappy

Best Answer

what's crappy about that..?

Best Answer

sorry... haha... you would have to know me. I was cursed with an over active libido.. my life is confusing. One day I'm probably going to be a cougar

Best Answer

well just because lust or infatuation wears off, does not mean that sex does too.. as long as there is love, there is still a chance for sex, romance, etc.. but, hey, nothing wrong with being a cougar.. as long as you are happy..

Best Answer

I think you are right. People get infatuated, and that causes their lives to become so entangled that they have no choice but to marry.

Best Answer