I think it's very very wrong!<br />
That I wasn't invited!<br />
;-)

Best Answer

Love **********!

Best Answer

I think that's sexy. The more the merrier...especially getting it all at one time ;)

Best Answer

Hey, if no one gets hurt, go for it!!

Best Answer

If 2 or 3 men, or however many you like, is what you like, then enjoy it. However call it what it is- having sex, NOT making love. Those men are nothing more than walking, talking dildoes being used for your satisfaction. No love involved there at all.

Best Answer

If that is what you like then enjoy!

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Whatever's consensual, doesn't bring any physical or emotional pain or damage to anyone involved is totally your business and no one else's. Who's to say what's right or wrong? Enjoy your life and live it to the fullest!

Best Answer

Seems ok and natural to me. Much easier for a woman to satisfy 2 or 3 men at once than the other way around.

Best Answer

Nothing at all wrong with it! Good sex is good for you. What does it matter if you **** 2 men or a whole group of men at the same time? As long as they are respectful and you are enjoying yourself. Everyone knows a woman is much more capable of satisfying several men than a man satisfying several women. I think it is healthy for women to throw of the shackles and **** shaming that society has burdened on them and truly experience their full sexuality. Women are goddesses. Men should worship them as such!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong by my standards.

Best Answer

no, if sex with 2 or more guys is what you want and are happy doing then go for it, being the centre of attention and being pleasured by a group of guys is one of my favourite sexual experiences to date and would have no hesitation repeating it whenever possible with no real limit to the number of guys involved. i have always loved the thought of fun with a group of well hung black guys i hope to one day try it.

Best Answer

i say NO NO NO!! Sex w more than one guy or girl is the best thing ever!!! Im sry. for anyone who thinks otherwise but i totally love 3somes and all that...the more the merrier lol

Best Answer

Morally? Only if somebody gets their feeling hurt, or it threatens somebody else's relationship. Beyond that, it's a thrilling experience for all involved. You must be talented to manage three at once. ;)

Best Answer

If that's what you like then why not do what you enjoy, my advice don't over endulge.

Best Answer

no problem with me i love it hope you have it again

Best Answer

my favorite , any of them was bi

Best Answer

as long as the other woman don't mind :) hell no its not :) hell maybe she will join in too

Best Answer