I know I know....harsh question...i'm just being cranky... And to clarify, this isn't some random man off the street dissing me. This was a relationship that lasted 6 months with him saying that literally out of the blue and disappearing. He is 11 yrs older than me, feels he's a loser in life, and never could figure out why I liked him. A good guy...with crap self esteem. The kick would be good frustration relief for me.
m2extreme m2extreme 31-35, F 57 Answers Jan 9, 2012

I thought women liked it when men shared their feelings.

Best Answer

ROTFL !

Best Answer

this is very true...but why do they get defensive when you share them back? Such as you have to use tweezers to remove some appendages? That's sharing.

Best Answer

Why would a guy remove an appendage with anything?

Best Answer

Mentally kick him in the balls by replying, "Well, that at least explains your poor performance."

Best Answer

At least he's honest. Would you rather have been lied to? Any physical form of violence shows lack of maturity. Grow up little girl.

Best Answer

ah and questioning someone's age by calling them "little girl" is a show of maturity as well? Unless you're 90 yrs old, have the wisdom of Job, putting yourself in a superior position of another is a form of immaturity as well.

Best Answer

Good answer. Pay no attention to people like that.

Best Answer

jesus - great rebound answer

Best Answer

If the girl was ok with waking up in an ambulance, understood that violence only ever begets more violence and that in the 21st century it's unreasonable to hide behind 19th century social conventions of female weakness to avoid the logical repercussions of her actions which normally would be termed assault requirng "reasonable self-defence" then sure.

We're all equal now, if a woman chooses to go toe to toe with someone bigger and stronger we won't make excuses for her anymore, or chid the man for protecting himself, we'll just call her an ambulance and point out her stupidity and if the guy wanted to press charges then we'd back him up.

Best Answer

oh I never said I couldn't handle what he may or may not dish back...not even part of my question actually. I'd have no problem dealing with the repercussions as the simple act itself would be enjoyment enough. I agree, women shouldn't be shielded from consequences, but again, that's no where in my question and frankly, i'm not the type to hide behind my gender. Pretty sure I could kick this guy's ***, so a swift kick in other areas would be me being light handed on him. But as I previously stated above, the vent is enough.

Best Answer

lol and if you're reading my responses to other questions...you'll see this poor guy is not bigger nor is he stronger than I am. Just simply intimidated by the age difference and what he feels he can't offer. Maybe I should ask why men feel they have to be harsh and hurt someone, instead of acknowledging they feel inferior. Kindof sad to me.

Best Answer

Oh well in that case have at it. XD

Best Answer

LOL I think i'm just validating my frustration. ;)

Best Answer

Nope. Hearing his nonsense is your punishment for dating a loser.

You've learned your lesson, it's time to move on.

Best Answer

great point.

Best Answer

Sounds good to me!

Best Answer

That might be part of the reason he was breaking up OUCH :S

Best Answer

lol I wish it was...lol then I wouldn't be asking the question. ;)

Best Answer

Sure, as long as its ok for guys to slap a girl across the face every time one turns them down. The more rude she is, the harder the slap.

You're seriously sad.

Best Answer

apparently you didn't read the rest of what I posted. Which...is seriously sad. ;)

Best Answer

actually i did, and stand by my reply. kicking a guy in the balls for that? yeah... seriously sad lol

Best Answer

Good frustration relief for you but still a crime even if this dude is the biggest *** on the planet and it sounds like he is from the way you describe him. Give yourself a fair chance to get over it. The right person will come along one day, maybe sooner than you think. Will you be ready?

Best Answer

SOUNDS LIKE HE DOESNT HAVE ANY BALLS

Best Answer

socially acceptable? not precisely... but amusing? well,... yeah!

Best Answer

Maybe a sock in the gut. The nuts means something else.

Best Answer

this is a good point.

Best Answer

Only if you want your neck snapped! The balls are off limits to violence,punch, kick,bite,scratch anywhere but touch the balls and get broken.

Best Answer

Not really, as much as we wish it could be...

Best Answer

did you know you can kill a male by kicking him in his balls ? - buy him some erection cream wrap it up with a bow and wait till his family come over - then give it to him and make him open it in front of them ------ job done !!!!

Best Answer

nope. our society nowadays permits verbal abuse but not physical abuse. too bad. stupid guy. you look hot in your profile picture. and besides, if you kick him in the balls, it kinda tells other people that you permit the guys to physically abuse you too. equality right? eye for an eye.

Best Answer

After he's said he thinks you're a Munter you think you need to break up with him?

Maybe he WANTS you to kick him in the balls. And what if you do and he says "Actually I've always wanted you to do that". Then the question is could you ever love a guy who wanted you to kick him in the balls?

Yeah, see. Its not as simple as you thought, eh? (Please don't kick me in the balls)

Best Answer

lol no he told me that...that i'm not attractive physically...lol Quite an ego diss yes, but from a man who held my hand the day before professing his love...it was a puss move. That's a great way to think about it tho...lol I've never kicked a guy before, flat out frustration in that question! ;)

Best Answer

You feel like kicking him, but are too civilised to do it?

That sounds good to me. If a woman chose that way to break up with me I would probably want to kill them - but it would not last for ever.

Vent as much as you need - and find someone else!

--- Someone more real!

Best Answer

I don't think i've ever kicked a guy in his little berries....but boy did that thought come to me this time! And lord i'm almost 30! lol I feel better just venting. ;)

Best Answer

That is violence, why not kick his *** and say good bye, no reason to stay. What, do you need for more justifications ? tell him you feel the same way, Adios !

Best Answer

Where is your compassion! You may, but only if you first throw a cream pie in his face and squirt seltzer down his pants. The fizz allows for some contraction of said area and the cream will give the man some dignity since it will hide the look of pain on his face.

Best Answer