scdavis scdavis 36-40 14 Answers Aug 4, 2011

men peak sexually at a much younger age than women, so it makes sense to me.

Best Answer

You are more concerned about being "trendy" then finding someone to enjoy life with? Who gives a damn how old anybody is? As long as they are of legal age, what difference does it make? It doesn't. Let people enjoy the company they keep.

Best Answer

I thinks that makes for a relationship ba<x>sed on the older women's regression. She's gonna have to act close to his age to have anything in common with him. Think about that. The same applies for older men dating wayyy younger women. It's pathological.

Best Answer

Is that why i like younger guys anymore and never did? Lol cause we have alot in common? I'M IMMATURE? Ha Never looked at it that way but i can take care of my responsiblilies and still NEVERMIND this is sounding bad 4 me:/

Best Answer

age is just a number. im 26 and i fell in love with a 36 year old guy once. dating/love/relationship doesnt require age, gender, wealth and beauty or anything..you just love love love

Best Answer

When I was 43, I finally gave in to two men that were in their mid to late 20's .... and they were fun and very easy to talk to and could carry a conversation. I miss them. I guess I was an advance scout for the future ''Cougars''

Best Answer

Im 38 lets chat:)

Best Answer

Nothing to do with age really, if the personalities are compatible, then why not?

Best Answer

is she call him 'son'?

Best Answer

That's news to me. I'm not sure older women feel comfortable dating younger guys, from my experience. Sadly, a older woman turned me down several years ago.

Best Answer