SouthernBelle254 SouthernBelle254 31-35, F 21 Answers Oct 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

These days it is normal...which is strange.

Best Answer

Yes. And gross, and pathetic.

Best Answer

not on Ep its not :) that stuff has been goin on here now for yrssssss. no bs. prolly more then 7 yrs now for sure . if u don't tell him you don't & if that's not good enough for him :( **** him its your body:) you can do as u pleaseee with it .

Best Answer

Would love to be the lucky guy.....

Best Answer

He'll no.

Best Answer

It's not all that uncommon. Almost every major city, and even smaller ones, have at least one swingers club. For some couples it adds excitement and spice; for others it leads to jealousy and distrust. <br />
My first husband liked to watch me with other guys from time to time. Though we got divorced eventually, it wasn't because of the extramarital sex. In fact, because we added a little variety and play we stayed together longer than we probably would have otherwise. <br />
For me it was both pleasurable and exciting in a "naughty" way to be with men in front of my husband. It was an incredible turn-on that spiced up the intimacy between my husband and me when we were alone. He loved to hear me tell how much I enjoyed it. My husband also seemed to realize that it was pure physical fun void of any emotional attachment, although I'd be lying if I said I never felt anything at least a bit emotional towards the guys I was with; that's just how women are programmed. For most women the physical act of intercourse isn't the problem, it's the unintentional development of emotional attachments that accompany sex; be prepared to deal with this.

Best Answer

Nope, pretty common.<br />
check out wifelovers.com

Best Answer

Thanks, I will.

Best Answer

No, we all want to share you

Best Answer

yes. strange and repulsive. but that's me, i would never want to "share" the woman i love. *shrug*

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes. I think it's a form of cheating even if you consent to it.

Best Answer

Seems to be a thing now

Best Answer

I think it is

Best Answer

Maybe he can't satisfy you. Damn freaky to me.

Best Answer

Trust me, he does...A LOT!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I hate sharing

Best Answer

Yeah a little. With who though?

Best Answer