so tell him the concept of dating people is 1on 1.. not 1 on 2 or 3 or 4

Best Answer

It sounds strange to me.

Best Answer

This reminds me of a FRIENDS episode...

Best Answer

Very strange, talk to your bf about this asap.

Best Answer

You would have no future with him unless you found his sister fasinating which you don't. Time to tell them both they make a great couple and then slam the door in their faces.

Best Answer

Yeah sounds like his sister is his signifigant other. have a talk with him about it and then be prepared to move onto someone else who doesn't have such issues if he says they come as a package deal. Yuck.

Best Answer

It does sound a little strange but what can of childhood did they have? Are their parents in the picture?

Best Answer

They grew up with an alcoholic father and their mom moved out when they were 9 and 11 and they saw her a couple times a week. They spent all their time together, alone alot cause their father was always drunk.

Best Answer

then its no wonder they're so close, however, try to think of something that requires only two people to do so you and him can be alone and theres no room for anyone else to intervene. Get two tickets to something etc.

Best Answer

I have this same problem. I feel as if I always have to compete for him. He always says her name first, does something for her first, it just is really confusing and I hate it.

Best Answer

A little odd, but not all bad. How close and committed he is to his sister is an excellent indicator of how close and committed he will be with his SO. Talk to him. Ask him why he wants to include her all the time. Tell him you would like time with just you and him. If he balks at cutting sis out for an extended period, maybe treat her like a child that has visitation every couple of weeks. <br />
If he won't budge on the issue and it isn't acceptable to you, there isn't much you can do. Good luck.

Best Answer