define strange. were you popular after class let out? i think it would only become strange if you put your hand on the massive erection (as u explained it, I would have to see one of those paintings to make my own evaluation on the use of the word massive) and started firmly grabbing at it with your tounge hanging out while you were staring at the class with a lustfull look of sexual satisfaction while trying to reach gratification. now that to some people might possibly be strange. it could be starngly exciting also!!

Best Answer

it happens<br />
erections are known to pop up at all sorts of odd times - locker rooms, classes, work, and even when posing naked. nothing to worry about. And anyone offended by seeing an innocent erection in such a situation needs to get better educated on the ways of the penis (or they could stop staring at it as they complain - hehe).

Best Answer

It's not unheard of. Considering that you probably have a good sex drive and are pretty confident about your looks, I'd say it gave you a rush to be showing off in front of everyone. When I was in college, all of the male models in Art class were limp and uninteresting and really saggy all over. The female models had droopy breasts that were a turn-off. I think I would have gotten a charge out of seeing you there in all of your glory.

Best Answer

I remember when I was in college and there was nude female who posed for our art class. I got an erection, too, but nobody drew a picture of it.

Best Answer