caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 21 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Habits

Tedious activities can be therapeutic

Best Answer

There are actually adult colouring books for sale. Some you can even pull out and fr<x>ame the pages afterwards (they're like paint by number sets). It can be very therapeutic, in any case.

Best Answer

No way, you can get ones for adults that are a bit more complex, its not unlike the painting by numbers thing. Its all about being creative and concentrating, and calming the mind in the process,adults need similar things to kids in order to be happy and healthy. Do what you feel,not what they say is right or wrong.

Best Answer

I suppose it's a bit abnormal for most adults, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. <br />
I bought some a few years back....really cool and full of drawings of dragons.<br />
;)

Best Answer

Maybe a little, but it's easy to pretend they're for some child...

Best Answer

No! They can be therapeutic....very relaxing!

Best Answer

If you're a natural-born artist,I don't see why not.

Best Answer

No, coloring can have a very therapeutic and relaxing effect on a person so it may be more helpful than hurtful as far as health and well being goes.

Best Answer

not if you enjoy them

Best Answer

I'm so tempted... I f-ing loved coloring as a kid

Best Answer

stop pretending to be someone else<br />
and here i was convienced me and u didnt talk anymore

Best Answer

If they are for you to do the colouring rather than your kids, yes. But who cares - if you like to colour then so be it.

Best Answer

kind of , i wouldnt advertise it

Best Answer