If I see "How will I know if he LIKES me", one more time, I will Scream.
jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 8 Answers Feb 26 in Community

But if you scream, that means he likes me?

Best Answer

Best Answer

But how will I know? ... presses ear to tablet and waits with bated breath

Best Answer

I understand and I'm a teen!

Best Answer

It's not that I have anything against teens, but there used to be a Mixture,of older and younger people. Lately it seems the Majority are 21 and younger. I can only take so many Dating,Movie,My parents don't understand me,questions. I need variety. Most teens lives revolve around their School and friends,and Movies,and Music. I need a Broader Spectrum. :)

Best Answer

Understood.

Best Answer

It's like this more and more. : (

Best Answer

I know it's sad. I guess I have to start looking for an Older oriented site. :)

Best Answer

every ******* night it seems

Best Answer

I am having less and less interest in the last month. I don't know why all the teens are here all the sudden. I guess EP is advertising in some way.It makes it very uninteresting, Intellectually speaking. Dating and Movie questions just don't do it for me. :)

Best Answer

After school care. They rush home and plug into EP because they can see lotsa filthy dirty words on screen with no interference because EP has opened up the floodgates and allowed access between adults and kids. Cool. (not)

Best Answer

Sadly I fear every night. :C

Best Answer

seems like it

Best Answer