Camouflage Camouflage 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

well working may help that situation

Best Answer

It is if you expect it for nothing. Who feeds the one that is going to feed you and all down the line. We live in a chain and it has links.

Best Answer

I feel you bro..I was homeless at your age. Once down it's tough to get up. <br />
All humans deserve food and shelter, f@ck what other say, if they never struggled. <br />
Do what you gotta do to survive, I wish you the best.

Best Answer

If you have a friend whose parents are telling them to leave, there may be stubborness and bad behaviour on both sides. We can never know the full story. It's always sad when a parent resorts to asking his or her child to leave home. If that is the case....then the child will have to grow up very, very quickly...as many of us did....and find a job and a place to sleep. There are food pantries in every town, if he or she is hungry....and there are homeless shelters. Ask the pastor at your church for help until he or she finds their feet.

Best Answer

If someone is down on their luck and homeless, there are agencies who can give temporary assistance. <br />
But we all have to help ourselves first before we demand that someone help us.

Best Answer

no, are you homeless? go to a shelter...and where are you that you have access to a computer?

Best Answer

You're online but don't have food or shelter??

Best Answer

its not about me.i just want to know

Best Answer