I get shouted at, because something I said or didn't say was apparently not respectful enough. They have no argument, and all they can say is that I'm going to fail at life... This is really not helping my self esteem problems, which I'm in therapy for, but ironically, my parent's insurance pays for the therapy so I can't just say "screw them" and leave. They were never even slightly supportive of anything I wanted to do. Their first comment was always, "Hah. Good luck with that." in a sarcastic tone. And if I wanted to talk about it, the response was something to the effect of, "Not interested, I don't want to hear about it." Are parents supposed to be like that? Whenever I questioned them in the past, they'd always make an excuse like, "Well, at least we didn't beat you. Look at how bad some people have it."
Rennn Rennn 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Unfortunately it sounds like your parents suffer from something known as stupidity. Around 90 percent of all people suffer from stupidity, so we're pretty much ******. Find a hobby to occupy yourself while the stupid organize to find new ways to kill all of us. <br />
My hobby is destroying them.

Best Answer

I'm going to guess that you will never find exactly what you are looking for unless you find it in yourself. F*#% 'em if they can't take a joke. Just do you. Succeed for you. Matter for you.

Best Answer

I don't think your parents are not mature, but as for being blind and deft? Now that can be a problem.

Best Answer

not if it means being old

Best Answer