I am incontinent and have a very loving and understanding wife

Best Answer

Because of my last job,I know lots of people that have incontinence issues and are involved in loving,meaningful and romantic relationship.

Best Answer

I wished I just had someone that would hold me and me hold them with out me being cut in my manhood or beat down if I wet.

Best Answer

There are studies that show that people need human touch to be healthy.For starters,employ a message therapist (they have seen and smelled it all by the time they earn their license) once a week to take the edge off of some of your need for non-sexual contact.Then when some of those basic needs have been filled you may find your confidence level recovering and it will be much easier to reach out for romance out of desire instead of need.

Best Answer

no, but if it bothers them, couldnt they just sleep in separate beds at night in that case? i really don't think someone's love for you should depend on continence. there are ways to work around it. in any case, dont stay with them if they're abusive. you dont deserve that

Best Answer

your right there are ways to work around it and products that protect the other party from my wetting but some don't want to even be seen with me .

Best Answer

i want to say first no offense at all, but there are web sites for people who get off on this, you need to find a mate that is for this, you may be the shining light for someone, it may take some getting used to them, but you will make there day and they may take care of you for the rest of both your days.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

No it is not too much to ask and I am sorry you have a heavy load to bear.

Best Answer

thanks for your concern and for your support.

Best Answer

Thanks for your concern and support

Best Answer

Of course it's not. I don't see incontinence as a problem.

Best Answer