My heart goes out to you....I feel the same way except for I give much attention to the people in my life...do not get much back at all. I feel invisable ...I am sad alot..I want to be happy and I really try. Yes this life can suck big time...I try to be positive...I really do not want to die right now just want to feel loved...

Best Answer

i don't get it. you say i want to end it because i want to be happy. The truth is very simple yet hard to grasp; you don't need anything or anyone to be happy. All the suffering is in your mind. Your ego pushing you to be a certain way or do something. if you failed, you are deemed unworthy of living. The simple realization that your live is for you to just be, goes along way into making you happy. Don't condition your life by doing or achieving anything. Simply breathe in and out, Observe this unimaginable moment that brings life into being. Feel the sensations in your body, look at life and try to really see it for what it's, not what you learned about it in school. Quite that nagging voice inside you trying to push you to achieve it's standard by all means. ask your self one simple question. What makes me happy? and watch the thoughts rush into your mind.

Best Answer

in my prayers.

Best Answer

Girl, you are struggling with your ego. That can be a good thing if you can recognize it. Your're not really unhappy because you know what happiness is or you wouldn't know enough to want it. What you are tired of is the unhappiness (ego) so the good news is this- Choose to be happy until it's your new mind habit of thinking. When I realized it was so simple, I ran with it. The other day I had an appointment 600 miles from where I was. I got in my car, drove until dark, sleep in my car in 29 degree weather, got up drove to the city, spent the day in parking lots, slept at Wal-Marts, got dressed at Targets. All to really see if I was truly appreciative and happy. I woke both those morning, knowing that I am not my circumstance and that I had resolved to be internally happy to the point I had broke all the bad thinking habits. "I am happy"

Best Answer