darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 21, 2011

Yes it could lead to that but you should calm down and try to find help as fast as possible why do you have some problems my friend??

It shouldn't scare you if you get that sudden feeling after being disappointed just drink some green tea cry cose crying is good and tell someone about your problems but please don't sleep feeling traumatic ok???

Best Answer

A panic attack feels like this. You think you are dying.

Best Answer

Someone who does not have heart disease can experience all the symptoms of a heart attack due to a sudden stress. It's called "broken heart syndrome" or more technically "takotsubo cardiomyopathy" or "stress cardiomyopathy." It is not associated with blocked arteries, which are the usual cause of heart attack. Patients usually recover without any heart damage.

Best Answer

I think it is true, because a shock or emotional trauma can cause an anxiety attack which feels an awful lot like a heart attack. Or so I've been told.

Best Answer

Also the CIA

Best Answer