bohemianwoman bohemianwoman 26-30 9 Answers Aug 21, 2009

That would be so cool if true. A few days ago I dreamt of my late husband, I hope he was dreaming of me too.

Best Answer

He can't dream he is dead

Best Answer

i believe if u dream of an ex love he is also dreaming of u and that makes me feel great i love him and i always will and i kno he still loves me because of my dream

Best Answer

I have had the same dreams as friends before... Dreams where we interacted with each other in the dream and next day when I was telling her about the dream, we both sorta finished it, cause we both knew...

Best Answer

NO! You might like to think so, but not true at all.

Best Answer

I think they are dreaming of you too or better yet they are thinking about you. I'll take either one.

Best Answer

How vivid is the dream? I have had a couple of experiences where I have had very vivid dreams about different people and it seemed as if the dreams were reality. When I next saw them they behaved differently towards me (then again, that could have been my imagination) as if they had shared my dreams.

Best Answer

I dont think I have ever heard that before. And I dream a lot of time about my wife, but she says there are times she dreams of me. But I have no rememberance of her in a recent dream. So Can say i d belive that. But it would be very cool.

Best Answer

Sadly, it is not, unless it's a coincidence. If that were true, I would have a boyfriend right now.

Best Answer