flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 14 Answers Jun 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I think people who are worth more are more selective and people who are eorth less take what they can get .. U know " beggers cant be choosy" kind of thing.. That goes for male and female

Best Answer

Maybe but it seems men have a harder time being alone. Any vajayjay will do.

Best Answer

I don't know. I know alot of girls who aren't very selective at all

Best Answer

Both of those are stereotypes and hardly applicable to every man and woman. <br />
So, to answer your question: No, it isn't true.

Best Answer

On average...yes!

Best Answer

Not to many dudes hook up with cows, they have many teets.

Best Answer

No, its not true. Its typical feminist misandry to recite it. A significant percentage of mothers never even learned the name of the father of her child. Many women will F any man for a few $$. That is not "selective."

Best Answer

Many men will screw any female just because they can't be bothered w*anking...

Best Answer

Many females will screw any man for $5, or just because its ovulation day and her womb is hungry. Some females make a game of screwing the most men on the same day, or a goal of screwing 1000 men "by the time I'm 21." Men are NOT more promiscuous than females, and its misandrist for you to say so.

Best Answer

yeah.. we ALL will screw anybody for a $5... so which b*tch f*ucked you over good &amp; proper? You sound very bitter.

Best Answer

Is 'misandry' your word for today?

Best Answer

Misandry seems to be your practice for today.

Best Answer

Hateful old man aren't you?

Best Answer

A hateful old women, probably an old *****, trying to bash men is offensive today and every day.

Best Answer

Awwww go &amp; make me a sandwich!

Best Answer

In my non-misandrist experience, men seem much more willing to hook up just for sex than most women. It's hard to understand if you don't have the experience a typical woman does with horndogs.

Best Answer

Yes CV, very true!

Best Answer

Don't think so.

Best Answer