droppingin droppingin 31-35, F 12 Answers Apr 15, 2012

I am a natural redhead, who started to get grays a while back. Now I "get to the root of the matter" every few weeks as I give God a gentle reminder of what color my hair is SUPPOSED to be. God has too much on the mind to remember trivial details like that....LOL

Best Answer

My late mom had coppery red hair and had just a few strands of grey at the time of her death. Her dad had that orangey/Tang red hair all his life until he died in his 90's. My sister is 49 and has the same color hair as she did as a kid with no silver or grey.

Best Answer

yes it is true they go white

Best Answer

nope...wishful thinking

Best Answer

I've known many redheads, guys and gals alike. In every case red went to brown and brown straight to white. No grey.

Best Answer

You couldn't prove that by my wife and mother in law.

Best Answer

I don't know about gray, but a friend of mine was a redhead for most of her life. In her mid-40's, her hair started to turn white. Today, her hair (on her head) is white.

Best Answer

I've heard that too. My grandfather has gone grey but wasn't a red red.

Best Answer

lol no, that isn't true

Best Answer