Caveman03 Caveman03 22-25, M 15 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Hobbies

yes, ignored and or used. Fresh meat

Best Answer

Submissive =/= Nice<br />
Guys who will let people take advantage of them are going to finish last, but they won't necessarily be nice guys. I'm a nice guy but I'm also not an idiot and I know when it's appropriate to push back or assert myself.

Best Answer

Dude don't feel bad you're not alone time and place for everything by when is the right time ???

Best Answer

I've developed a keen sense of character over the years through experience of constantly getting taken advantage of, so I know the signs and what to look out for. Hard to say in writing but it's more of an intuitive instinct that I've harnessed. You can get a feel for when someone is taking you for a ride, and as soon as I sense it they're either out of my life for good or I make it known that I won't tolerate them any longer.

Best Answer

I <3 nice guys

Best Answer

Yes, because the nice thing to do is let the girl finish first.

Best Answer

I am a nice guy but I have a lot of malice and hatred and randomly stab ob<x>jects with another ob<x>ject lying around.

Best Answer

From my life experience, yes, nice guys get ignored, played, and end up heart broken.

Best Answer

sadly, it seems that way.

Best Answer

lol Baby, you really, REALLY need to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI

Best Answer

It won't let me follow it :(

Best Answer

copy and past it to your browser. if that doesn't work, just go to YouTube and search "jenna marbles nice guys do not finish last".

Best Answer

Well they say Steve Jobs was an arse-hole and he finished first. Maybe so.

Best Answer

I don't think so. I prefer nice guys over jerks...or bad guys...or psycho's! ;-)

Best Answer

Where can I meet you then we should chill?? ;D

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

Only because most nice guys are ugly...

Best Answer

meooow

Best Answer

That's f^€¥3d up

Best Answer